- Norwegian Hydrographic Service
- Native name
- Statens Kartverk Sjøkartverket
- Lervigsveien 36
- Centre Website
The Norwegian Hydrographic Service has been a division of the Norwegian Mapping Authority since 1986. This means that it is an independent body with responsibility for a separate discipline. The entire division is located in Stavanger.
- The other divisions of the Norwegian Mapping Authority are: Geodetic Institute
- Land Mapping Division
- Real Property Register
The Geodetic Institute and Real Property Register are located in Hønefoss, while the Land Mapping Division has its own offices in different locations across the country. The Norwegian Mapping Authority is the executive power for maps/nautical charts, geodata and property information in Norway.
results in other services
- EDMO record id
- Collating centre
- Institute of Marine Research - Norwegian Marine Data Centre (NMD)
- Latest update
- 26 August 2008 1:50:00 PM